What is Linkedin Premium Business ?
LinkedIn is a business and employment-focused social media platform that works through websites and mobile apps.
- Here are the features you’ll get with a Premium Business Linkedin account:
- You get 15 inMail credits each month, allowing you to send messages to people you’re not connected with.
- You get unlimited people browsing – you get to see an unlimited number of profiles in your search.
- You get to see everyone that visited your profile in the last 90 days, even if they used a private search.
- You get access to Business insights where you can learn more about industry trends.
- You get access to Linkedin Learning courses.
What is a Linkedin account and what you need to know
- It is remembered by many as a very professional social networking platform. It can be said that Linkedin is a great solution for employers, business owners, employees and customers to connect with each other quickly.
- Besides the professional features, It still has enough basic features similar to other popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. In which, the biggest difference of Linkedin is that users can Create an achievement profile, introduce yourself and create a professional CV right here.
- There are 2 basic types of accounts when signing up for Linkedin, which are free accounts and premium accounts. Although this website is free to use, it has a lot of features that are only available if you have signed up for a Linkedin Premium account. Therefore, in order for your business to operate in the most effective way here, you must pay a fee to receive the Premium Business package.
Outstanding Features of Linkedin Premium Business
As an enhanced version of LinkedIn Standard, the Premium Business account integrates more features to meet the needs of businesses. Join Gamikey to list the biggest advantages of this account type, including:
Search and contact anyone
- The Premium Business account provides a professional search engine in a global database. From there, businesses can easily filter out the best candidates for the position they need to recruit.
- With the Premium Business plan, businesses are allowed to directly contact even those who are not connected to expand their network more. In addition, the account is also provided with an additional 15 InMails per month, opening profiles and browsing unlimited people.
Detailed and exclusive information quickly and accurately
- Information about the company and job applicants will be fully updated. At the same time, the account will receive a notification every time someone views the profile, thereby assessing its importance on this website.
- Allow users to see the keywords that referred people to your profile to support content creation.
- Premium Business helps you gain business insights and expand your business based on precise analytics.
- When necessary, users can also check the list of people who have viewed your profile within 90 days to find ways to contact them. Or access the list of recommendations to filter out relevant people.
Increase your profile’s reach
If you have a Premium Business account, you can increase the reach of your listing by:
- Inmails – A feature that allows sending messages directly to industry leaders or potential audiences with up to 85% open rate compared to traditional email.
- The “Open Profile” feature allows users to contact them for free.
- The extensive search feature helps you appear more informative in search results for your name or business.
Stay up to date with the latest skills
- New skills can assist you in enhancing your professionalism and brand value. Premium accounts can access more than 16,000 Linkedin Learning courses to gain more useful knowledge.
- Not only that, but Linkedin Premium Business also provides full access to interview preparation tools. To best support recruitment and negotiation activities of enterprises.