What is Builtwith ?
Builtwith: Build lists of websites from our database of 53,260+ web technologies and over 673 million websites showing which sites use shopping carts, analytics, hosting and many more. Filter by location, traffic, vertical and more.
- Data from 673 million+ websites
- And billions more webpages from those websites updated weekly.
- Trends and Technology History
- Access to 13+ years of web technology trends usage history.
- Pardot Integration
- Connect your account with Pardot to add technology data to records.
- Zoho CRM Integration
- Connect your account with Zoho to add technology data to records.
- 53,260 Technologies
- We track 53,260 different web technologies exportable on the matrix export for your reports.
- Predictive Leads
- Find new sources of leads before they even switch platforms.
- Advanced Lookup
- Access historical information about technology usage for an entire business.
- Telephone and Email Support Available 7 days a week.
- Investor Center
- Access years of technology growth and decline information.
- Unlimited Report Download
- You can download reports you create again and again with no resource limitations.
- Exportable Trends
- Exportable trends for web technologies you create.
- Hubspot Integration
- Connect your account with Hubspot to add technology data to contacts.
- Dynamics 365 Integration
- Connect your account with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to add technology data to contacts and accounts.
- Usage Alerts
- Get alerted when a list of websites start or stop using technologies.
- Business Location Data
- Export addresses of businesses from verified information found on their website.
- Report Prioritization
- Advanced filtering by spend, technology use, location and more.
- We’ll send you a free cap to wear whilst creating reports.
- Anytime Cancellation
- Cancel your account at any time, it will stay active for the full term of access.
- Excel and CSV Export
- Fully export reports you create to Excel format or CSV format.
- Contact Names, Emails & Titles
- Fully exportable lists of individuals publicly listed with businesses within GDPR restrictions.
- Salesforce Integration
- Connect your account with Salesforce for all your organization to use.
- Competitor Comparison
- Compare technologies with one another and see who is moving from one to another.
- IAB Vertical Data
- Filter and export reports by industry taxonomy.
- Keyword Reports
- Create lists of websites with specific keywords on their homepage.
- Website Spend Data
- Find out how much websites are spending month to month on web technologies.
- Sales Revenue Data
- Get estimated sales revenue figures for eCommerce websites.
- Access to the LeadsDiscovery tool to find new leads.
Why you should give this a try?
- Lead Generation
Build lists of websites from our database of 53,518+ web technologies and over 673 million websites showing which sites use shopping carts, analytics, hosting and many more. Filter by location, traffic, vertical and more.
- Sales Intelligence
Know your prospects platform before you talk to them. Improve your conversions with validated market adoption.
- Market Share
Get advanced technology market share information and country based analytics for all web technologies.
- Internet Technology Trends
BuiltWith® covers 53,518+ internet technologies which include analytics, advertising, hosting, CMS and many more. See how the internet technology usage changes on a weekly basis. With BuiltWith.com Technology Trends data back to November 2008.
Frequently asked questions
- What is BuiltWith generally used for? BuiltWith is used for website profiling, lead generation, competitive analysis and business intelligence.
- What are some applications BuiltWith is commonly used in tandem with? This service is commonly used in tandem with CRM software.
- Does BuiltWith offer an API? Yes, there is an API offered.
- Does BuiltWith offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)? Yes.
- Does BuiltWith offer guides, tutorials and or customer support? Support: FAQs, Online Support, Phone Support, Knowledge Base, Email Support.
- Who are the main user groups of BuiltWith? Users of this service are medium-sized and large businesses.
- Does BuiltWith integrate with any other apps? BuiltWith integrates with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Google Drive, Tray.io, HubSpot Sync, Pardot Sync, Salesforce Sync, Salesforce Net New, Salesforce Coupling, Salesforce Push, Salesforce
- Alerts, Excel, Google Sheets, Zapier New Leads, Close.io New Leads, Pipedrive New Leads, SugarCRM New Leads, Podio New Leads.
- What platforms does BuiltWith support? This is a web-based platform.