What is If-So?
If-So is a straightforward WordPress plugin that lets you update or add content to your website based on user behavior or visitor profiles. Engaged visitors are more likely to convert and make purchases.
- Device type
- Logged in users
- User IP
- Start & end date
- UTM parameters
- Browser language
- Google & Facebook Ads
- Referrer source
- Dynamic links
- First-time & returning visitors
- Pages visited
- Page URL
- Built-in analytics
- Disable/enable triggers
- Disable/enable dynamic versions
If-So The Best Features
Dynamic Content From CSV
Directly from a CSV file, create and manage thousands of dynamic content variations.
- Easily create and manage thousands of dynamic versions
- No page load delay!
An If-So trigger makes it incredibly simple and practical to create dynamic content. However, it can take a while, and the page-load delay becomes apparent, if you’re applying hundreds, or even just a few dozens, of dynamic versions. A new method for quickly creating and managing your dynamic content is If-So CSV. It enables you to directly manage tens of thousands of dynamic content versions from a CSV file.
If-So CSV is adaptable to any demand and synchronizes with If-So. Its features consist of:
- Compatibility with HTML and CSV content
- Can be used with page caching
- Page URL
- Post ID
- User IP
- User Details (email / user name)
- Referral Source
Please take a look at our dynamic triggers if you want to display dynamic information based on additional criteria.
If-So enables you to divide people into audiences according to the dynamic version that is shown to them or the websites that they visit. In order to display dynamic material to users who are a part of the audience, you may then add an “Audiences” condition.
The “Audiences” condition enables you to choose your target audience or user segments in advance so that content tailored to them can be displayed. Based on the dynamic versions the user has viewed, users are either added to or removed from various audiences.
- You can create an audience called “Females” and add the user if they came to the site from a Facebook campaign that was solely meant for women. Then, you may establish a second trigger in a different position on your website with the audiences=female condition to show material geared toward women.
User Self-Selection Form
You can show dynamic content that depends on the user’s selection by using the User Self-selection Form extension. The User Self-selection Form is helpful in a number of situations, including letting users choose their gender, age, and interests. The page will reload and show the appropriate material after the user chooses an option.
If-So Elementor Integration
- In order to use If-so plugin in your Elementor you will need to download its Elementor Integration/extension plugin. Once this free extension is activated, you can find the “if-so dynamic condition” tab in the widget’s advanced tab. Here you can set the conditions for dynamic display.
- Overlays and pop-ups are useful conversion-boosting techniques that also help to lower bounce rates. As soon as a page load, they can provide basic information, send visitors back to the sales funnel if they try to leave, and more. Combining conditional pop-ups with If-So dynamic content capabilities allows you to show the appropriate message to the appropriate user at the appropriate moment.
With If-So, you can choose to display pop-ups to all site users or to build conditional pop-ups that will only appear under specific circumstances supported by If-So and its integrations.
- Google Ads
- UTM Parameters
- Pages Visited
- Browser Language
- Dynamic Links
- Start and End Date
- Page URL
- New Visitors
- A/B Testing
- Returning Visitors
- User Role
- MemberPress level
Dynamic Keyword Insertion (DKI) Shortcodes
Using straightforward shortcodes, you may add terms to your web pages. If-So DKI allows you to display:
- The user’s location: country, state, city, or continent
- A value of a query string parameter
- The user name
- What type of support options does If So offer? If – So offers support email support and documentation that solves many queries regarding various conditions and extensions.
- What other applications or services do If – So integrate with? If – So has integration with Affiliate WP, Easy Digital Downloads, LearnDash, WP Courseware, MemberPress, WooCommerce, WooCommerce Memberships and Subscriptions, Wishlist Member, Weglot, and more services.
- What kind of training does If – So provide? If – So provides training in the form of documentation and tutorials.Does If – So offer a free trial? Yes, If – So offers a free trial however it is limited to some features and 250 sessions per month.
- How much does If – So cost? Pricing for If – So starts at $ 139 per year. You can choose the plan based on the websites that you have. There is a Personal, Agency & Enterprise plan to choose from. There is also 30-day money back guarantee on all the plans.
- What kinds of users and organization types do If – So work with? If – So works with these organizations like – Mid Size Businesses, Small businesses, enterprises, Freelance, nonprofits, and governments.