What is PageOptimizer Pro ?
PageOptimizer Pro – Uncover The On Page Secrets Of Your Competitor’s And Get The Steps To Beat Them At Their Own Game.
- We’ve scaled down, simplified and sped up POP for those who love to produce content for the web without getting over the top technical. If you’re a copywriter, content marketer, inbound marketer or small business owner, POP Express is for you!
- GET STARTED!
- We’ll ask for your website and your target page
- Give us the keyword you want to rank and your location
- POP Express builds you a visual content editor for you to optimize based on our simple recommendations
- Then publish your changes to the web and wait for the magic to happen!
Key Features Of PageOptimizer Pro
With every PageOptimizer Pro plan, you will get all the tools to optimize your On-Page SEO for different search engines entirely. POP offers some fantastic & advanced features that will cost you more than other SEO tools. Let’s take a look at all these features:
- Chrome Extension: PageOptimizer Pro offers a Chrome extension that will give you complete flexibility. You can optimize your pages directly from the WordPress editor using this extension. It also works really well with Google Docs. It will show you the suggestions directly on Google Docs, so you can optimize your post before publishing it on your website.
- Unlimited Reports: This is the flagship feature of POP, where you can create unlimited reports. There are no other SEO tools like POP that offer unlimited reports. Using this feature, you can easily optimize your website’s pages, whether they are 50, 100, or 1000. You can also download these reports to share them with your team members.
- Content Editor: Page Optimizer Pro also offers a live content editor. Using the content editor, you can make the suggested changes to your page in the Report Card view. Once you make all the necessary changes, copy the page’s HTML code and directly paste it into your WordPress editor. This tool will save you a lot of time because you won’t have to make the changes manually in the WordPress editor.
- Secret Key Access: For every report you create on POP, you will get a “Secret Key” that will give outside access to the report. Using this key, they can access the optimized reports without accessing your POP account. You can plan your content using this feature and then share the optimized reports with your writers, telling them how they should write the post for that specific keyword. To access the report, they will first need to install the POP Chrome Extension on their browser.
- LSI Terms: The meaning of LSI terms is Latent Semantic Indexing. They are a type of conceptual keywords that Google uses to read & understand the content of your page. These LSI terms are related to the target keyword. In the POP reports, you will get exact LSI terms recommendations that can help you outrank your competitors quickly.
- Exact Keyword Recommendation: PageOptimizer Pro uses a patented algorithm to generate reports for you. In those reports, you can see the exact keyword recommendation, like how many times you should use a keyword and where you should place that keyword. This feature completely removes the guesswork from your part.
- Schema Optimization: PageOptimizer Pro also gives you suggestions for Schema optimization. Using this feature, you can see what type of schema your competitors are using on their pages? Based on this, POP will give you suggestions on what schema you should be using on your page to get higher rankings.
Who Should Use PageOptimizer Pro?
- Page Optimizer Pro is designed for those who publish content on their websites to solve the user’s search intent. Using POP, they can quickly get the desired rankings on search engines. This tool is for content writers, affiliate marketers, SEO experts, internet marketers, SEO agencies, and freelancers.
- We at DemandSage have used this tool to optimize our pages, and it helped us improve rankings for our stuck pages. So we would recommend you to try this tool once because it can help you do the same for your web pages.
Pros & Cons Of PageOptimizer Pro
Here are some pros & cons we have found after using POP extensively.
Pros Of PageOptimizer Pro
- It offers a 7-day free trial of the basic plan.
- It comes with a powerful Chrome Extension.
- Performs in-depth page analysis.
- Offers an advanced content editor.
- Generates reports in a few minutes.
- Quick response from customer support.
Cons Of PageOptimizer Pro
- It doesn’t offer any link-building suggestions such as Surfer SEO.
- It comes with minimal features.