What is Serpple ?
Serpple is an SEO toolkit that boosts site ranking with accurate keyword tracking, insights, and competitive intel.
- Accurate keyword ranking data
- Search volume history for 12 months
- Typo error finder in keywords
- Keyword positions history since start
- Keyword cannibalization issue finder
- Able to track multiple websites as projects
- Automated scheduled reports
- Instant keyword position finder
- Email notification for various action on SERP
- Tag management
- Scheduled reports
- Desktop and mobile tracking
- Keyword overview and notes
- Custom notifications
- 10 projects
- 500 keywords
- 5,000 monthly refreshes
- 20 competitors
- 750 keyword research limit
Serpple User Interface
The user interface of Serpple looks clean and minimalistic with a modern design. The main screen features a list of your projects along with the keyword and project limits mentioned on top. You can find the features and tools neatly arranged on the left panel.
Overall, the interface looks friendly and easy to navigate. I don’t think beginners would have any problem using it.
Adding New Project on Serpple
To get started with Serpple, you will need to create a new project. Simply click on ‘Add Project’ button on the dashboard. Next, you need to enter your project name, website URL, targeted region, and language, and choose a platform.
For every project that you create, you get a Serpple dashboard that analyses and displays the key metrics for your website as beautiful graphs and charts. Let’s look at the detailed metrics offered by Serrple.
Today’s Serpple Score
- It analyses the top websites for your targeted keywords and ranks them accordingly. You can consider it as the average ranking of your website for a particular keyword.
- This information is displayed in colorful and attractive line graphs. It also shows if the Serpple Score is Falling, Raising, or has No Change along with the Best Score.
What’s Up Today
- This section keeps track of your keywords and analyses the number of keywords that have jumped higher or fallen lower in the SERP rankings every day.
- It also tracks the performance level of your website.
Search Volume Rise and Drop
- These sections monitor the search volume of your specified keywords and display the increased or decreased search volume along with their rankings in a tabular format.
- This data is helpful for getting in-depth and actionable insights on the keywords you need to focus on.
- Keyword Cannibalization is when you have 2 or more URLs ranking for a single target keyword.
- This practice is harmful to your website’s SEO score as search engines may confuse your content and rank low-priority URLs higher because of the usage of the same keyword!
- This section shows a list of URLs that are ranking for a common keyword. Using this information, you can make certain variations in your content and keywords to rank them for different keywords.
Improved and Declined Rankings
- This section simply displays the improvement or decline in the ranking of your keywords. Along with that, it also shows the rank and search volume of your keywords in a tabular format.
Serpple Keyword Research
- Serpple also offers a keyword research tool that’s in the Beta stage right now. It gives you a list of related keywords you should use in your content, similar to the Google Keyword Planner tool.
- To begin with, you need to enter any keyword or domain you wish to research, along with the region. The Keyword Research tool analyzes your keyword and generates insightful information in the form of beautiful graphs and charts.
- For instance, it displays the keyword’s search volume along with its history, competition, CPC, trends, and global search volume.
- Not only that, but it also displays the top result for your keyword on SERP, the total number of Google search results for it, Google ads data, and a list of SERP features included in the results.
- It also displays graphical representations of the following data:
- Auto-Complete Predictions: It fetches the list of top pop-up suggestions offered by Google when a user searches for the keyword you entered.
- Related Search: This is a list of related keywords picked from the search results at the bottom of Google’s SERP.
- Keyword Planner: It displays an extensive list of new keywords related to your main keyword.
- All the sections display metrics including CPC, competition, and search volume of the keywords listed. Overall, the keyword research tool of Serpple looks powerful.