What is WPSmartPay ?
WPSmartPay is a WordPress plugin that lets you sell products on your site and accept one-time, recurring, and custom payments for services or donations purposes.
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited payment forms
- Embedded and overlay forms
- Payment form templates
- Subscription and recurring billing
- Custom amounts
- Integrations with Stripe, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paddle, and more
- CRM integrations
- Regular product updates, plus new features
- Collect donations
- Event registration forms
- Member dashboard
The best features
- Create as many products as you want for your WordPress account. You can make diverse products and content using this payment gateway;
- You can trade your products and items digitally using this application at a reduced rate;
- It facilitates uploading a file by drag and drop method;
- Customer management and completion of an online purchase order can be done in seconds with this application;
- You can customize the payment pages for successful and failed transactions;
- Payment forms for documented and safe transactions can be done via this application. You can either use a predefined form or customize it as per your need;
- It allows you to make transactions via other payment channels like PayPal, Stripe, FastSpring, 2Checkout, etc. Thus your clients can make transactions using a preferred channel and transfer them to WP SmartPay;
- Switching between life to test mode is easy in WPSmartPay;
- Your clients can put the amount they want to pay. It means, the amount to be paid can be customized;
- Checkout for payment is done directly on-site without any involvement of any other getaway. Thus direct transaction is done and confidentiality is maintained;
- The application is compatible with the guidelines of GDPR. Make the app compatible by setting it correctly;
- Subscribing and regular product trading are done via WP SmartPay;
- It creates plans for subscription installations and also reminds the regular clients about the subscription payment;
Pros Of WPSmartPay:
As per my analysis, using WPSmartPay is beneficial. Online payments, selling, and the WordPress plugin become easier, safer, and faster via this tool. So yes, it has considerable benefits. So here, I am pointing out the pros of using WPSmartPay:
- Minimal Processing Charge:
Any payment gateway charges fees for transactions. But WP SmartPay charges only a minimum charge for transactions. For each transaction via the app directly, it would charge 5.5% + $0.5. If you use other channels like PayPal, it would cost around 8.9% + $0.3 or $0.45.
- Easy Third-Party Affiliation:
If you are into third-party affiliate marketing or networking, WP SmartPay is a safe tool to go with. Not all payment tools allow third-party affiliation. But that hazard is eliminated in WPSmartPay.
- Ease Of Use:
Opening and setting up an account with WP SmartPay is super simple and easy. You can start working on it within 5 to 10 minutes of setting and logging in. Payments and transactions can be made within a few minutes after you open your profile on the tool. Fast and easy!
- Integrations With Other Gateways:
Integrations with other popular payment gateways increase the usability and accessibility of the app. More clients can get your products by using such apps. Paypal, Stripe, FastSpring, 2Checkout, etc. are some apps that can be used via WP SmartPay. This facilitates easy and fast transactions.
- Easy Tax System:
No matter where you stay, WPSmartPay takes the responsibility to calculate the tax and VAT you would need to pay. All those tasks are handled by the app itself according to your location. Collection and remittance tasks are also done by it. No complications!
- Supports Different Currencies And Cards:
Regardless of the currency you use, WPSmartPay would support your transactions. Also, you can have any card to make payments via the tool. Mastercard, Visa card, American Express, etc. cards are accepted by WP SmartPay. No need to worry about your currency or payment method.
- Global And Multilingual:
WP SmartPay has a global reach at around 39 countries supporting 135 currencies. Besides that, it can be used in 26 different languages. So you see, for global businesses, you can easily use it.
Cons Of WPSmartPay:
- There are no such demerits of using WPSmartPay. It is quite a reasonable tool for secure and efficient payment for plugin WordPress. The only issue is that you would need to use it very carefully to get the most out of it. For instance, you may need to use the themes by WPSmartPay instead of WordPress themes to get the best result.
- Similarly, scaling the storage of WPSmartPay is a bit difficult. So you see, you need to operate it right to get the best benefits. Setup is the most crucial part to use WPSmartPay efficiently.