What is Page Generator Pro ?
Automatically mass generate content (Pages, Posts and Custom Posts) to maximise your search engine presence.
Page Generator Pro supports most Page Builders, allowing you to build your content templates in your preferred builder. Specifically, Page Generator Pro is tested with the following WordPress Page Builders
- Generate Unique Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types
- Generate WooCommerce Products
- Generate Nearby Cities, Counties, ZIP Codes and Phone Area Codes
- Full Content Control
- Spintax, Block Spintax and Nested Spintax Support, with Spin Rewriter and WordAI Integration
- Page Builder Support
- SEO and Schema Plugin Compatible
- Advanced Scheduling Functionality
- Overwrite Generated Content
- Page and Post Attribute Support
- Full Taxonomy Support
- Discussion and Author Options
- Embed Images from Media Library, Pexels and Pixabay
- Embed Google Maps and OpenStreetMaps
- Embed Wikipedia Content
- Embed Yelp! Business Listings
- WP-CLI Support
- Unlimited Sites
- WordPress Multisite
- Priority Support
- Allow Client Use
- Access Control
- Domain Control
- Support & Updates
Page Generator Pro Will work for everyone
Generate Unlimited, Unique Pages, Posts and Custom Post Types
- Quickly generate unique, unlimited content (Pages, Posts and Custom Posts) to maximise your search engine presence with our WordPress Mass Page Creator Plugin.
- Whether it’s building city or locality-specific pages, a directory of products / services, or drip feeding fresh content to your blog for the next month, Page Generator Pro provides a range of functionality for all of this, and more.
- Define your keywords (locations, services, products – anything!), use them in a content template (Content Group), and mass generate your Pages, Posts or Custom Post Types from your template.
- Works with the Classic Editor, Gutenberg and most Page Builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer and more.
- Keywords store the unique terms that you want to populate your Pages with, such as locations (cities, counties, zip codes), business services, products and more. They’re then inserted into Page Generator Pro’s templates (known as Content Groups).
- When content is generated, Page Generator Pro uses a different, unique term from each of the keywords in your content for each generated page, resulting in unique, search engine friendly content with no duplicates.
- Powerful keyword transformations allow you to change the case of keyword terms, as well as extract sub terms from your list of terms – for example, to only use the city name from a list of detailed locations stored in a keyword.
- Stuck for keyword term ideas? Just enter your keyword, click save, and Page Generator Pro will automatically produce a list of terms (synonyms) for you.
Dynamic Keyword Sources
Does your data frequently change or update? With Page Generator Pro, you can add a Keyword and link it to your external data sources, including:
- CSV File
- CSV URL
- Database Table
- Google Sheet
- RSS Feed
External data sources are then refreshed when you generate (or regenerate) Pages, Posts or Custom Post Types, ensuring your web site’s content is up to date.
Target Location-Specific Areas
- Page Generator Pro’s Keyword system also provides functionality to automatically generate location specific keyword lists, which can include some or all of ZIP Codes (with latitude and longitude), Cities (with latitude, longitude and population), Counties, Regions, Phone Area Codes and/or Phone Country Codes.
- This data can then be used to build location pages, either in a flat structure or a directory structure, thanks to the Group Directory functionality.
- Wikipedia URLs and content are included, and for the USA data includes demographics (Population, Population by Gender, Age, Ethnicity, Median Household Income).
- Data can be built by either specifying a start location and radius, or geographical area(s) such as specific Cities, Counties or Regions (States), and covers 250 countries, ~ 4,000 states / regions, ~ 45,000 counties and ~ 2.6 million cities / towns, updated daily. Any Pro license includes full access to this dataset, with no additional charge.
- You can also supply your own location data as a Keyword, or by importing locations from a CSV file or spreadsheet.
Import Existing Keyword Lists
If you have existing lists of terms, or relational keywords and terms, Page Generator Pro provides two methods to quickly import this data into keywords:
- Import Text File: Import all data in a text file to a single keyword,
- Import CSV File: Import keywords and terms in a CSV file, storing the results as individual keywords based on your CSV column headings.
- Import Spreadsheet File: Import keywords and terms in an Excel (.xlsx) file, storing the results as individual keywords based on your spreadsheet’s column headings.
Keywords can then be inserted into Page Generator Pro’s template fields, including the title, content, excerpt and other fields.
Use your existing Site Design / Layout
- Already built your site / page layout in your favourite Page Builder as a Page, Post or Custom Post Type?
- Page Generator Pro includes one click functionality to import your existing layouts into Content Groups. You can then specify your Keywords, generation settings and mass generate content – all without needing to rebuild your existing layout from scratch.
Powerful Content Generation
Pages can be generated using one of three methods:
- All: Generates Pages for all possible combinations of terms across all keywords used.
- Sequential: For each generated Page, honors the order of terms in each keyword used.
- Random: Selects a term at random from each keyword for each generated Page.
Integrate with AI services, including OpenAI (GPT-3, GPT3-5 including ChatGPT), AI Writer, ArticleForge and ContentBot to perform a number of content creation functions, including:
- Automatic Keyword and Content Group generation, based on a service or product,
- Research content for all or part of a Content Group,
- Generate spintax from text.
You can test your settings, to produce one draft Page, before generating all Pages; and there’s also the option of limiting the number of Pages to generate, and optionally defining a resume index – ideal if a previous page generation task did not finish.
Optimized for Performance
With a typical generation time of 0.05 seconds per Page, Page Generator Pro is designed to work with all hosting environments, whilst minimising memory or server errors.
For further performance and faster generation times, options are available to:
- Use the Performance Addon, loading just the Plugins required for each generation request (without affecting your site visitors),
- Using WP-CLI, which can run in the background on your server, utilising your server resources best for generation.
We also publish and regularly update our Performance statistics.
Selectively Overwrite Generated Content
- Need to refresh your existing generated content, or spotted a mistake that needs fixing, whilst maintaining your existing SEO configuration?
- Each Content Group provides options to select sections that should be overwritten or retained, including the Title, Content, Excerpt, Author, Published Date, Comments, Custom Fields, Featured Image, Taxonomies and Menus.
- Third Party Plugins’ data is also supported, allowing for selective overwriting of data for Advanced Custom Fields, All in One SEO Pack, ListingPro, Rank Math, Schema Pro, WooCommerce Products, Yoast SEO and more.
- The overwrite option also allows the preservation or update of the original content’s published date.