What is Keyword Chef ?
Keyword Chef is a keyword tool that helps you find profitable keywords that are easier to rank for than other search terms in the same niche.
- PAA Keywords
- Similar Keywords
- Get All SERPs
- Domains Report
- Full Keyword Preview
- Domain Age
- First queue priority
6 Main Benefits to Keyword Chef
This keyword research tool comes with multiple benefits despite its simplicity. Here are some of the best parts of using Keyword Chef. These make it one of the best tools for keyword ideas on the market:
1. You can learn to use Keyword Chef FAST!
- One of the main benefits of using Keyword Chef is that learning to use it doesn’t take much time at all. It only took me about ten minutes to get up to speed on this tool. I found myself getting proficient at using it within just a few searches with the help of its built-in tutorials.
2. Instructions are easy to access right inside the dashboard
- Some tools include poor (or no) instructions. It’s always a pain when the first thing you have to do after buying a new app is search YouTube for good tutorials.
- That’s not a problem with Keyword Chef, however. The tool includes helpful tips and nudges built right into the dashboard, and its functionality is so simple that it’s easy to understand right away.
3. Finds accessible long-tail keywords quickly with less fuss than most tools
- Some SEO tools require long, convoluted processes to find a decent long-tail keyword. With Keyword Chef, you can find a keyword in seconds and filter the competition right away.
- The user interface is well-organized, so it’s easy to find all of your long-tail keywords without unnecessary bells or whistles.
- You can also export all of your data to CSV to store and use it however you like.
4. Finds keywords other “better” tools miss
- Many SEO software platforms start at $99 or more per month to access their tools. You’d think this would mean that these tools would all work amazingly, but this isn’t always the case.
- For a very reasonable price, you can find the exact keywords and long-tail phrases you need instead of having to wade through row after row of unhelpful suggestions.
5. Supports the use of “wildcard” characters to make discovery even easier
- When inputting a root search term, you can use an asterisk to represent a wildcard variable. This allows Keyword Chef to “fill in the blank” with different suggestions. This can be a great way to find high-value keywords related to specific phrases or ideas.
- Simply put, Keyword Chef is more affordable than other keyword tools. Starting at just $20 for 1200 credits, it provides plenty of power at a rate that’s unlikely to break your budget.
- If you’d rather not spend hundreds of dollars on software, try Keyword Chef and take advantage of its money-saving pricing structure.
3 Different Keyword Searches You Can Do
While it is a simple tool, you can use Keyword Chef in a few different ways. In particular, the wildcard function can be used multiple ways to get different results from the same root keywords.
1. Asterisk (*) In Front of Keyword
- If you’re not finding what you’re looking for by searching your root keyword, try putting an asterisk in front of it. This will allow you to get many different related results depending on what you’re looking for.
- Keyword Chef will return results containing different words in place of the asterisk, and it may generate an idea you would never have thought of.
2. Asterisk (*) After Keyword
- If putting the asterisk in front of the keyphrase doesn’t get you anywhere, try putting it at the end! This will search through phrases that start with your keyword, discovering all the most accessible search terms within your topic of interest.
3. Asterisk in a Phrase
- This will only work for certain keywords, but it’s powerful when done properly. In this case, you use the asterisk as a placeholder. This means you can use the asterisk as part of the phrase to see what similar phrases are commonly searched.