What is Imagify in wordpress ?
Imagify is the best wordpress image optimizer plugin that allows you to optimize, resize, and restore your website’s images effortlessly. With just one click, you can optimize all your images and reduce their file size images without sacrificing quality.
Not just powerful image compression plugin, imagify also advanced image optimization plugin. Imagify plugin lets you optimize all upload images in wordpress.
Key Features – Power of Imagify
- Simple and easy interface
- Optimize and resize your images from a user-friendly interface without worrying about complex settings.
- Useful add-ons for your CMS
- Use this tool directly from your CMS with our available add-ons (plugin for wordpress avaiable). All your images will be automatically optimized at the best compression on upload or manually with bulk optimization.
- Optimize, whatever technologie you use
- A complete, easy-to-use and well-documented API enables you to use all the power of this tool in your application.
- Optimize your JPGs, PNGs, PDFs & GIFs
- We compress your images for the web the most common image formats as well as PDF format. For free accounts the max upload size of any one image is 2MB. There is no max upload size limit for paid accounts. We will compress images to lighter images.
- Resize images on the fly
- Resize large images in our online app or from your CMS to integrate them at their ideal size. You can specify a height, a width to respect, or more simply, a percentage.
- Don’t get lost in dozens of settings
- Ease of use is important to us : our services are simple and Imagify is no exception. Do not waste your time resizing and optimizing your images in Photoshop.
- Convert webP Feature : create webp version for wordpress site – next-gen format for lighter images . imagify can also display webp images on Google Image SEO.
Imagify vs Smush : Which Is Best Image Optimization WordPress plugin ?
Smush (formerly WP Smush) is one of the most popular image optimization plugin out there.
In fact, if you asked most website owners what they use for image compression they’d probably say, “Smush”.
That also explains why the plugin has 1,000,000 active installations.
But let’s see if it deserves
- Ease of installation: Install and activate from within WordPress
- Plugin last updated: 1 month ago
- Test image compression: 3.7%
- WebP support? No
- Ease of installation: Must register for access to the API key
- Last updated: 2 weeks ago
- WebP image support: Yes
- Test image compression: 95.34% (great image compressor)
Imagify Pricing : Cost and Pricing plans
All features are included in every plan. Without a complex settings page, this easy to use plugin will allow you to optimize your images with a lossless compression. Use the highest plan as a bulk optimizer and turn every image into an optimized image.
- $0 a month .
- 20 MB per month
- Approximately 200 images
- $4.99 a month
- 500 MB per month
- $5 per additional GB
- Approximately 5,000 images
- $9.99 a month
How Does Imagify Work ?
- Resize and Compress images
Images can account for 50% of your loading time. By compressing them you will quickly gain precious seconds & speed up your wordpress site.
- Increase user engagement
A fast web page encourgages your visitors to stay on your website and to keep on browsing. Offer them an ultrafast experience!
- Increase your traffic
Search engine robots will have less difficulty crawling your website. Consequently you will improve your SEO and become more visible.
- Watch your conversions rise
With more visitors and more engagement you will naturally have more subscribers and more sales!
- Support webp : webp format support, imagify automatically replaces the original to webp versions ready.
Who should use Imagify?
- Imagify wordpress best for photographers, bloggers, e-commerce websites, marketing agencies, and many other businesses. Because it can significantly improve website performance by optimizing images without compromising their quality.
- This can help keep users’ attention and improve conversions. Additionally, Imagify’s ability to reduce image size by up to 80% can also help save money on CDN costs.
- The tool is also efficient, fast, and has a bulk optimizing feature that puts minimum load on the server, which is especially important for those using shared hosting. Furthermore, Imagify’s ability to restore images if the compression level is too much is another attractive feature that reduces the stress of image optimization. Overall, this tool is a must-have tool for anyone looking for fast, efficient, and high-quality image optimization for their WordPress website.
How to use Imagify wordpress ?
- Step 1 : Log in to WordPress Dashboard. Go to Plugins > Add New and search for the Imagify plugin directly in wordpress and then click the Install Now button, then the Activate button.
- Step 2 : Signup or imagify login
- Step 3 : Now, click the “I have my API Key” button, and Paste the API key into the field. Click the “Connect me” button
- Step 4 : Click the “Go to settings” button to configure your plugin settings. Check Default Option active in imagify settings.
- Step 5 : Now we will need to optimize all the existing images in your library, from the Bulk Optimization page, click the blue “Imagif’em all” button to begin.
- Step 6 : After you have optimized your existing library, your subsequent uploads will be automatically optimized.
That’s it! 🎉
Frequently Asked Questions About Imagify – Ultimate solution to optimize your images
- Which Formats Can be Optimized?
Transform your images with Imagify’s all-in-one optimization tool! Enhance your jpgs, pngs, pdfs and even your animated gifs to maximize their impact and boost your online presence.Imagify’s versatile optimization options ensure your images always look their best.
- How Should I Know Which Compression Level is Best for Me?
Looking to optimize your images for faster loading times? Look no further than these three compression levels – Normal, Aggressive, and Ultra.With Normal compression, you’ll enjoy “lossless” optimization without sacrificing any image quality, while Aggressive and Ultra promise even smaller file sizes at the cost of some picture quality.For the best balance of size and quality, we recommend Aggressive compression.However, it’s always a good idea to experiment with all three options to see what works best for your image library.
Once you find your favorite, running bulk optimizations or using the Media Library page is a breeze!
- How Does the Optimization Process Work?
Let Imagify take care of your image optimization needs! Their servers handle the process from start to finish, delivering optimized images straight to your server.
And don’t worry about losing any important information – Imagify won’t touch your image titles or other details.Plus, your original images will be safely backed up in a dedicated folder, as long as you keep the images backup option active in Imagify settings.So sit back and let Imagify do the work for you – it’s the hassle-free way to keep your images looking top-notch.
- How Long Are Images Stored by Imagify?
Say goodbye to bulky image files slowing down your website! With Imagify’s nifty WordPress plugin, you can finally optimize images quickly and easily.The best part? Once you’ve optimized those images, they’re yours forever – even if you delete your Imagify account!During the optimization process, your images are stored safely for one hour on Imagify’s server (relax, they’re already sent back to your site).
- Optimizing images with the online application?
Images are stored for 24 hours with a free account, and an unlimited amount of time if you choose to upgrade. Say hello to fast-loading pages and goodbye to frustrating load times!
- Can I Restore Images After Compression?Imagify’s got your back! With the Backup option activated in the settings (which, by the way, is automatically turned on when you activate the WP Plugin), you can rest assured that your images are safe and sound.No need to worry about losing your precious visuals anymore! You can restore your images as long as the backup option is on.
- If I Remove Imagify, Will My Images Stay Compressed?Say goodbye to image size stress! Keep your pictures compressed and worry-free, even after parting ways with Imagify.Don’t sweat it- deleting your Imag-ify account is no sweat off your back because your images will stay as crisp and compact as they were before. Existing images remain optimized no matter what!
- If I Use Imagify, Do I Need To Continue Optimizing and Resizing My Images With Photoshop?Get crystal clear images without the hassle and time-consuming task of resizing and optimizing them in Photoshop. You read that right!Enter Imagify – the secret weapon to effortlessly enhancing the quality of your pictures.Say goodbye to tedious editing sessions and hello to stunning visuals that grab attention.
- Is The EXIF Data of Images Removed?
Imagify, the popular WordPress plugin, normally removes EXIF data from images. However, if you’re a fan of keeping this useful metadata, there’s good news: Imagify allows you to enable this feature!By simply navigating to the Imagify Settings page, you can choose to keep your EXIF data intact. Say goodbye to losing important information about your images, and hello to a more seamless photography experience!
- Which CMS Add-Ons Are Available?Get ready to amplify your images with it ! work outside of wordpress, fear not, because their API can seamlessly integrate with other CMS platforms.Say goodbye to pixelated and slow-loading images and hello to optimized and speedy visuals! Say hello to Imagify.
Imagify is the most awesome wordpress plugin to compress, optimize images in the background. To choose which wordpress image optimization plugin for use oh the market , Our favourite is imagify always . Imagify comes with free image optimization also, you can test before buy , but not just that, it is best webp plugin for wordpress – the next-gen image type created by google.