What is WP GDPR Fix?
WP GDPR Fix is a one-of-a-kind software that allows you to turn your illegal WordPress sites into 100% GDPR compliant ones without breaking a single sweat
- Cookie Consent
- Automatically informs your users about cookie use and gets their consent.
- T&C Acceptance
- Generate a T&C automatically and also force acceptance by users.
- Right To Be Forgotten
- Collect right to be forgotten requests and automatically notify website owners / admin.
- Data Access
- Collect Data access requests and automatically inform admin
- Data Breach Notification
- Sends data breach notification to all users as required by law.
- Data Rectification
- Collect data rectification request and update owners and administrator.
- 100% Compliance
- Comply with all GDPR requirements & save your business from law enforcement.
- Wordpress Universal
- Works with all Wordpress sites including blogs, ecom stores, etc.
- Make your Wordpress blog or site GDPR compliant with this powerful plugin that makes you compliant and protects you from penalties.
- This is going to be the simplest sell ever. Just tell your clients what this does and how it solves the GDPR problem and they will be happy to throw their cash at you.
- Charge them anything you want, and you will make a lot of profit. Many times over what you have paid for this plugin. Definitely, thousands of dollars if you’re a true hustler.
- Grab your WP GDPR Fix Developer rights at this crazy price and earn $1,000-$2,000 this week.
- You use the amazing converting marketing pages we have.
- Don’t spend a penny on designer, copywriter, hosting or any other setup.
- Promote with just a URL and you get all the money direct in your Paypal instantly.
- Sell on Facebook, Twitter, Emails, Word of mouth, Solo Ads, Private messages or any other 1-1 way you want.
- Rights to change the plugin name and call yourself the owner and developer.
- Complete source code of the plugin for both Elite & Pro versions.
- If you often search the market for qualified tools, you must have found Cyril Jeet a familiar name right from the start. This is an infamous vendor on Jvzoo that has released over 30 renowned products, including some of the former best-selling ones like SiteContract and PlayTraffic. Thanks to his enormous dedication to the software developing field, Cyril has been awarded POTD (Product of The Day) about 33 times!
- Judging by Cyril’s prior successes, I believe that WP GDPR Fix is going to dominate the market soon.
What Are the Features Of WP GDPR Fix?
Now, let me tell you about the most important functions of WP GDPR Fix.
- This feature of WP GDPR Fix can automatically inform your visitors about your cookies. Once setting it up, whenever somebody comes to your site, a notification will pop up to let them know that they had agreed to use every cookie available there. You can also customize this notification to your own liking.
Terms and conditions acceptance
- Aside from making sure that the visitors agree to use your cookies, WP GDPR Fix will also ensure that they accept your terms and conditions. Do you want to know how the software gets this done? Well, it is very simple. When a visitor comes to your site, they will immediately be redirected to a page where they have to accept all the rules there to access the rest of your content.
Data breach notification
- This special feature of WP GDPR Fix allows you notify your users of the breaches on your site. It also comes with a storage of every email that has been registered there so you can ensure that all of your customers will be informed about the matters.
Right to be forgotten
- This section is where you receive the requests from the visitors who want to have their data erased from your site. It comes with an editable email sequence and a list of people demanding to be removed from your sites as well as their email addresses. Your job is to send them a confirmation email if you choose to forget their data.
Who is WP GDPR Fix For?
- If you want to save your site with new GDPR rules
- Those who want to target
- You don’t want to be at risk of being fined by
- You want to protect your data or hackers
- And more,..
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use
- Require no technical skill
- Simple yet professional appearance
- No third-party tool involved
- Customizable features
- 100% GDPR compliant
- Fulfill up to seven GDPR requirements
- Too many upgrades