What is GDPR Suite?
GDPR Suite is an all-inclusive WordPress plugin that ensures users’ compliance with the GDPR. This package removes the need for working with any third party to keep you compliant.
It dynamically eliminates sensitive data from your website database. It works with all websites, eCommerce stores, and blogs running on WordPress.
- The right of access, erasure, rectification, and object
- As stated in this GDPRSuite Review, the primary purpose of this tool is to keep you free from the GDPR issues. It does everything to guarantee your website/store/business compliance.
- Specifically, it allows your subscribers to have the access to their information you have on file. They can also delete their data on your website if they want.
- Similarly, your subscribers can freely update their data and easily unsubscribe your page at any time. GDPRSuite protects your site and translates all the requirements to WordPress security.
- Breach notification
- GDPRSuite empowers your users to receive breach notification on complete autopilot. You will also have up to 72 hours to be aware of the breach. Thus, you can avoid the fine from GDPR for good.
- With this feature, you will not need to study the working mechanism of GDPR in details. GDPRSuite has everything readily legal for you.
- Cookie consent
- This system is 100% set-and-forget. It helps you to block all the cookies and pixels until the visitors provide their consent. It keeps you free from modifying the systems and processes because it reviews continuously even when you are offline.
- Terms & Condition page
- These lead form templates are easy to install anywhere on your website with just a point and click of your mouse…
- They are gorgeous and proven to get you the opt-ins you need
- AND the best part is these templates are fully GDPR compliant
- GDPR Suite Developers license to activate sites for clients
- Reseller License to GDPR Suite – You keep 100% of the entire funnel sales
Key Features and Benefits of GDPR Suite Advanced
- Advanced Cookie Consent
GDPRSuite Advanced offers both the basic and advanced setup. Once a lead lands on your pages, they will be shown the explanation and the details of cookie. The lead can choose to agree to let cookies in their devices or read more to understand all the cookie types.
- Enable custom country
You can choose countries applied with your cookie setup. Particularly, GDPRSuite Advanced allows users to set up which originated countries of the visitor to be shown the pop up cookie notification. In other countries, if you don’t want to bother your visitor, the pop up can be eliminated.
- Allow to forget cookies and data
As per from GDPR requirements, your leads will have the rights to ask you erase all records about them. With this plugin, you can add the form for users to raise requests. The visitors just need to fill in, clarify which data they want to be deleted and submit, you can receive the request safe and sound.
- Data access and rectification request
If your users request to review their data, the admin will get instant notification and can set up the auto send to them. They can also update and rewrite their data their data while your site still comply to the GDPR.
- Data breach notification
This feature allows you to send the breach notification to all users as required by the law. The schedule can be set up at ease in the plugin of your sites.
- Terms and condition consent
In case you want users to be clear about your terms and conditions pages, you can set up the GDPR compliant notification toward them. With the detailed page, users can agree with your terms. After they consent, you can set up the redirected pages.
- Free to design and set the layout
With all features above, users of GDPRSuite Advanced can edit the pop up, and notification bar. Inside GDPRSuite Advanced, there are the ready templates you can use to customize your own.
Who should use GDPR Suite Advanced
I think this is a must-have tool for all sites built on WordPress and WP is also the common host of online employees right now. Therefore, the targeted users of this plugin are wide ranges, especially the European sites. The affiliate sites are also in need of this because it help build the authority for the reviewing site.
Ultimately, my GDPR Suite Advanced Review will suggest it for
- eCom stores
- Affiliate marketers
- Local businesses
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Include designing customization
- Cover many types of cookies
- Enable per countries
Not any significant bugs