What is Gyana ?
Gyana is a code-free data platform that makes it easy to integrate your tools, work with data, and build dashboards in a visual interface! You can use Gyana to create a single source of truth for all the data that powers your business. With over 37 integrations, It allows you to pull data from your files, apps, and databases.
Connect data in just a few clicks from sources like Asana, Facebook, Excel, HubSpot, MailChimp, Salesforce, Shopify, and more. Plus, you’ll get full access to the raw data from all your tools, which is always up-to-date with the latest information.
- Unlimited views
- Unlimited users
- Custom branding
The best features
- Connect all your online data to a single, powerful platform. Quickly set up connections with over 80+ popular files and databases so you have easy access to the business data that matters to you most.
- Get rid of the repetitive and mundane task of collecting data by setting up automated workflows.
- Easily build your automated workflows with a visual drag-and-drop editor that allows you to transform data and calculate metrics without working on codes.
- Customize your own dashboard for a quick overview of all the select information you collected. Schedule daily updates and add filters so you won’t miss a thing.
- You can provide easy access to your customized dashboard so you can work closely with your clients and collaborators.
- If you’re working as an agency, you can fully white-label Gyana’s interface to provide high-quality service to your clients.
- Create sub-accounts to keep your work for different clients organized.
Who should use it?
- It is an excellent tool for marketing agencies, SaaS companies, E-commerce businesses with small teams, sales teams whose work and success relies on data that they can analyze and build strategies with.
Things to Note About Gyana
- The rows limit mentioned in the lifetime deal doesn’t seem to refresh after a period of time.