What is Ultimate Addons for Elementor ?
Ultimate Addons for Elementor is A library of unique Elementor Widgets to add more functionality and flexibility to your favorite page builder.
- Unlimited Sites License
- Lifetime Updates and Support
- One Time Purchase
- Money-back Guarantee
- Top Features:
- – Ever-growing library of Widgets
- – White Label Branding
- – WooCommerce Compatible
- – RTL Support
Focus on the widgets of Ultimate Addons for Elementor
Ultimate Addons for Elementor offers 44 widgets, in addition to those offered by Elementor and Elementor Pro.
They can be divided into six categories:
- Content (12 widgets). You will find widgets to create advanced titles, pop-up windows, tables, etc.
- Creativity (16 widgets), to push the customization even further, especially in terms of style. Here you can use widgets to create a timeline, display a registration form, or to choose certain conditions for when elements are displayed.
- Form customizer (4 widgets), to customize the visual appearance of forms created with Gravity Forms, Fluent Forms, Contact Form 7, or WPForms. All this directly on the Elementor interface!
- SEO (4 widgets), to add Schema.org markup, user reviews, and a table of contents.
- Social networks (3 widgets). These widgets will allow you to add an Instagram or Twitter feed and share buttons.
- WooCommerce (5 widgets) integrates widgets to customize an online store designed with WooCommerce (e.g. adding a shopping cart and customizing a payment page).
It’s impossible to detail them all one by one. To give you a better idea of what they look like, I will highlight a selection of them.
The “Content Toggle” widget from Ultimate Addons for Elementor
- The “Content Toggle” widget allows you to switch from one content to another by clicking on a button.
- Activate this widget by dragging and dropping it to the place of your choice in your content. You can then add the first content with a piece of text of your choice. Then, when the person clicks on a button, it displays a second, different content:
- This widget can be very handy if you want to compare two elements, for example (e.g. existing and upcoming features to create a before/after).
- Among the content related widgets, you might also be interested in the following:
- “Modal Popup” which adds a highlighted element to a modal window. This can be an image, a call-to-action button, or even an entire page.
- “Video” which is used to embed videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo, with interesting customization options (play button, thumbnail image, sticky video, etc.).
- The second widget that caught my attention was the “Timeline” widget from Ultimate Addons for Elementor. It allows you to set up a timeline in a very simple way.
- Five different styles are available to avoid starting from scratch. All you have to do is add the content of your choice:
- Via the “Style” and “Advanced” tabs, you can then fine-tune the appearance of this timeline by adding, for example, movement effects, shadows, borders, etc.
- Of course, you won’t use a timeline in all your content, but it’s a feature that’s out of the ordinary and can make an impact.
- In the same vein, you might also appreciate the creativity of the following widgets:
- “Hotspot” to add icons to different places in an image, just to highlight certain key points in a shot. These hotspots blink on the screen and display the text of your choice when clicked.
- “User Registration Form” to design a subscription form.
- “Marketing Button” to add a small descriptive text under the main call to action.
The “Form Styler” widget allows you to customize the visual appearance of contact forms designed with Gravity Forms, WPForms, Fluent Forms, or Contact Form 7.
To use it, you must first activate the form plugin of your choice and create a form with it.
The advantage of the “Form Styler” widget is that it offers advanced options to further customize the style of your form. Is it really useful? It’s up to you, but you can change, for example :
- The display format of the fields in your forms (display as a rectangle or a line)
- The size of the fields, as well as their borders and the spacing between them
- The customization of checkboxes and radio buttons (e.g. colors, background, borders)
- The call-to-action button of your form. You can add a color gradient and a background image on the button.
WooCommerce widgets from Ultimate Addons for Elementor
Are you designing online stores using WooCommerce? Ultimate Addons for Elementor has thought of you by offering five widgets dedicated to the famous e-commerce plugin:
- A widget to incorporate an add to cart button
- A widget to customize the display of your product categories
- A widget to create checkout pages optimized for conversion
- A widget to add a mini cart and leave it displayed on the side of the screen by making it sticky
- A widget to make the display of your products more attractive, for example by adding icons to indicate a promotion
To take advantage of one or more of these widgets, WooCommerce must be activated on your site.
For the rest, it’s as usual: drag and drop the widget of your choice, then customize it as you can see below with this video tutorial dedicated to the widget on products :
Ultimate Addons for Elementor Strong points
- The add-on is easy to use and intuitive, thanks to an integration with the Elementor editor
- The numerous templates and widgets offered
- The use on an unlimited number of sites, even from the most affordable license offered by the add-on for Elementor
- The white label feature, which is very useful if you install it on your clients’ sites
- The “Cross-Site Copy Paste” feature
- The price of UAE, especially attractive because of the unlimited use you can make of the plugin
- The care given to performance, with the modular approach adopted by the plugin
- The “Lifetime” offer, which allows you to get the plugin once and for all WITH a single payment