What is Startups ?
Startups.com is the ultimate source for interactive resources, community, and tools to help you successfully launch your startup, fast.
Startups.com features a huge library of 600+ curated video lessons featuring seasoned business experts.
These masterclasses are a crash course in launching a business, with advice on creating a business plan, building a customer base, and raising funding.
- Unlimited use of Startups.com education, community, and products
- 600+ Master Classes, eBooks, and full online courses
- Over 1,000 how-to guides to build your startup faster
- Bizplan.com Access – the #1 ranked business planning tool on Product Hunt
- Fundable.com Access- Fundable has helped startups in every industry raise nearly $500M
- Launchrock.com Access- Acquire early customers to help supercharge your launch
- On-demand advice from over 20,000 world-class mentors
- Startup Therapy Podcast
- Startup Benefits: Save thousands of dollars on all of the startup services you need
- 20-50% off Hubspot
- $100 off Business Formation with Stripe Atlas
- $300 in Google Cloud credits
- Learn with curated resources:
- Access the University to validate your ideas and avoid guesswork. Discover how to boost your projects and intensify growth without limits with a full collection of guides, courses, recommended software, and how-tos.
- Apply for programs:
- Joni in accelerators and bootcamps designed to support your journey from the early stages of your business to advanced startup management.
- Join a startup community:
- With 20,000+ founders gathered within one place, membership ensures you’ll be in touch with the right people. Connect with startups mentors to receive guidance and solve your specific questions guided by experts.
- Software testing:
- Access an entire suite of proven software and receive technical support without any additional investment.
- Join Founder Groups:
- Participate in hand-curated groups of up to 8 talented founders willing to work along with you to enhance your building skills. Engage in deep conversations ruled by experienced moderators to ensure the quality of discussions.
- There are no requirements to join the platform, but you need to follow an application process to be considered for the Founder Groups.
- Founder Groups members attend monthly meetings to discuss their challenges in a small group of supportive peers. It’s a safe space to share your concerns and open yourself to nurture from the wisdom of fellow founders who knows your struggles.
- With hands-on workshops and 1:1 sessions with other founders, you can deepen into the topics that most business owners are interested in. They cover core topics such as finding investors, scaling strategies, and selling techniques to help you successfully launch your startups. Enroll in a bootcamp program to test your ideas and find your next move towards success.
- You can also apply for an accelerator program to get dedicated coaching sessions and learn with a schedule created to facilitate the resources needed to set up your business.
- You can apply for Founders Groups, a small niche of up to 8 vetted professionals who understand your struggles and are open to help you solve problems together. They host monthly in-person and online meetings to address your challenges and stay connected 24/7 in a self-hosted platform.
- It’s a space to get support and cultivate your professional network surrounded by people facing the same obstacles and celebrating similar wins.
- They have an online University with self-guided courses, 650 expert masterclass videos, 1,000+ how-to guides to help you in the process of building and launching your startup.
- Get inspired by success stories from experienced founders within the library.
- Once you register as a free member, there’s a mentors’ directory where you can find all the available experts and the questions they answered. If you decide to book a paid mentorship call, this directory can help to know who can assist you further.
- Learn with step-by-step courses designed to support your entire building process, from idea validation to startup finances management.
Benefits with other companies
- Membership includes access to exclusive deals and discounts from top software providers. Unlock perks from top platforms such as Canva, AWS, Zendesk, Google, and more.