What is SkillShare ?
Explore your creativity.
Join Skill share to watch, play, learn, make, and discover.
Explore new skills, deepen existing passions, and get lost in creativity. What you find just might surprise and inspire you.
- Unlimited access to 22,000+ classes
- Admin functionality and user management
- Mobile, casting, and offline capabilities
- Workshops, Projects, Groups
What are benifits of using SkillShare?
- Support your whole team
- As the leader in creative learning, our unmatched catalog of creative content spans all corners of the creative world.
- Whether your team wants to build hard skills or find a new creative outlet, Skill share is personalized to each individual and is designed to benefit your whole team.
- Shape a stronger workforce
- A culture of creativity is the bedrock for a happier and more engaged team. Create that culture with a perk that has something for every employee.
- Leverage over 35,000 classes on Skill share to provide your team a platform with choices for how to live a more fulfilled and balanced life.
- Engage with ease
- Our digestible, flexible, and hands-on content drives 2x more engagement than the industry average.
- Your easy-to-use admin portal gives you a straightforward process for onboarding and managing your team.
- Learn alongside creative experts & innovators
- Skillshare teachers are icons, experts, and industry rock stars who are ready to share their experience, wisdom, and trusted tools with you and your team.
Get Started With Teaching
- Skill share teachers are everyday creators, entrepreneurs, and professionals. Anyone can teach a class on Skill share!
- There is no application or approval process and you do not need to have teaching experience.
- Just be a good expert in your field and passionate about sharing your skills with others. Each has a unique background, perspective, and teaching style.
Plan your class
- Use Skill Share’s Class Planning Materials to help organize ideas, notes, and content for your class.
- Don’t know what to teach? Choosing Your Class Theme outlines several strategies for choosing a winning theme for your class.
Then refine your topic a bit deeper into a title that clearly represents your class’s value proposition – the article Give your class a title gives you some tips.
Film & Edit Your Class Videos
- Lights, camera, action! Get ready to shoot your class and Select the Right Equipment for recording and editing.
- You’ll want to have a professional-looking background for your videos so spend a bit of time setting up props and lighting before film day.
- Set Up Your Space provides some actionable tips.
- You’ll also want to gather and prepare any assets for your videos, such as slides, graphics, and music. The article Prepare to Film has you covered.
Upload Your Class Content
- Now that you’ve prepared all of your content, it’s time to upload it to our platform!
Promote Your Class
- Once your class content is uploaded it’s nearly time to launch! Do a pass on all of the public-facing elements of your class to ensure it is optimized for discoverability and SEO.
- Affordable: Even though you have to commit to Skillshare’s plan for a year, when you work it out monthly at ($13.99) its affordable compared to other online learning platforms.
- Free Trial: Skillshare offers a free trial on its Premium membership, so you can enjoy the full learning experience before financially committing.
- Engaged Community: Skillshare has a highly engaged community, this can make its classes interactive and fun.
- Big pool of classes: Skillshare offers thousands of classes, on topics that include illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing and much more. I think it will be hard for you to get bored with the selection.
Who Is Skillshare For?
- Skillshare is aimed at creatives who want to develop new skills or improve existing ones. Since its classes focus on topics like illustration, design, photography, video, freelancing and much more naturally it appeals to; creative workers (e.g. designers, chefs, artists, etc.), entrepreneurs (e.g. marketers or SEOs), freelancers or small businesses who all want to take the next step in their creative journey.