What is Perfmatters ?
Perfmatters is a lightweight web performance plugin, created by two brothers with a love for WordPress. Make sure to check out the changelog and feature requests.
- Easy Dashboard
- A minimal and easy to use dashboard with one-click toggles (no admin menu clutter). You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use Perfmatters.
- Increases the speed of your site by reducing HTTP requests, disabling plugins, stripping out code, and optimizing your database.
- We are all about no bloat! Only clean, valid, and lightweight code. No jаvascript on the front-end of your site.
- Support straight from the developers of the plugin. We have over 19 years of experience working in WordPress.
- Frequent Updates
- We love new things too! And that’s why we push out more updates and new features than anyone we know of.
- We code and test our plugins to work with all themes and plugins. It is designed to work alongside your caching plugin.
- Perfmatters is a set of performance-related WordPress plugins, which provide you with a simple method for monitoring and fixing the most common performance issues on your WordPress sites.
- The plugin requires no configuration and is ready to use right out of the box, in our belowPerfmatters review, we analysis the performance of plugin.
- The plugin is available in two versions: free and premium. It uses a number of techniques to monitor and improve your site’s performance.
- The free version is designed to give you a quick and easy way to see if you have performance problems and to help fix them with a few clicks (no configuration or setup required).
- The premium version (which you can try for free for 14 days with the link below) has all the same features as the free version, but also includes advanced options for more in-depth monitoring, logging, and performance tuning.
- Speeds up your WordPress site by up to +30%.
- Works with all WordPress caching plugins to ensure that your site is always fast.
- Works with all WordPress page builders, even the slowest ones.
- Easy to setup, easy to use, easy to understand.
- Loved by thousands of WordPress sites worldwide.
- What is Perfmatters? It is a suite of 8 WordPress plugins that lets you improve your site and its performance and lessen the load on your server and database. It’s a MUST-HAVE for any serious WordPress blogger. It includes plugins for performance optimization, caching, backup, security, optimization, search engine optimization, social sharing, sitemaps and XML sitemaps. By using it you can improve your site speed by up to 2 times, reduce your database size by up to 90%, increase search engine compatibility, make your site more secure, enhance social sharing, make your site compatible with Google’s new search engine algorithms and more. To achieve best result to use with other cache plugin.
- How good is Perfmatters? It boasts a 48% less server requests comparing it to other WordPress SEO plugins.
- Does Perfmatters Work? It is a great plugin to improve your website speed. This plugin provides you with detailed information about the speed of your website, mobile optimization, speed index and different other performance related metrics of your blog or website. This plugin helps you analyze your website and find out the reasons behind slow loading, and improve your site speed and put it on the fast lane, you can read ourPerfmatters review above.
- How To Setup Perfmatters plugin?
- Step 1: Login To your WordPress Dashboard and goto Plugins > Add New.
- Step 2: Write PERFMATTERS in search box and click search.
- Step 3: Choose PERFMATTERS and click Install Now and then Activate Plugin.
- Step 4: You will see a box on left sidebar and you have to enter your PERFMATTERS and click Save Changes.
- Step 5: After you click save changes, the PERFMATTERS plugin will appear on right sidebar and you can see the Inbox.