What is Leadcamp ?
Leadcamp tells sellers which pipeline deals to focus on by analyzing lead engagement and scores and making recommendations. Ever wish you could peek into what your leads are doing? With Leadcamp, you’ll know exactly where your leads are going and when.
Leadcamp monitors multiple channels, analyzes them, and returns a Heat Score™, then pushes the data to trigger automation flows and alerts, depending on the integration. You can automate task notifications for your team so that nothing gets overlooked or forgotten.
- Unlimited leads per month for each user
- Unlimited files
- Unlimited engagement history
- Email intelligence
- Content intelligence
- Website intelligence
- Team roles and rights
- Compliant processing
- Multilevel team management
Sync Leadcamp and HubSpot data in 1 click
- Make manual data entry a thing of the past by syncing prospects and accounts between HubSpot and Lead-camp within minutes. When records are created or updated in either app, that information will be automatically shared with the other one.
Instant Contact & Company mapping
- Keep your HubSpot CRM records up to date as newly added/identified prospects and accounts in Lead-camp are automatically created in HubSpot and assigned to the right owner.
- Using Automation Rules, you can decide when they need to switch owners and more.
- Every tracked email sent with the Lead-camp email extension is logged in HubSpot alongside the associated contact owner.
Only sync relevant data
- You’re in control of your data. You can set up a one- or two-way sync, which means you can either sync data from only one app to the other or back-and-forth between both apps. You can also add Automation Rules to only push information to HubSpot when certain criteria are met (like a Heat Score level).
Qualification & Buying Intent Scores
- Quickly see the up-to-date Lead-camp qualification and buying intent scores in your HubSpot company and contact overview.
Features are displayed in alphabetical order.
- AI/Machine Learning
- Audio File Management
- Communication Management
- Contact Management
- Content Management
- Data Enrichment
- Demographic / Firmographic Data
- Email Monitoring
- Engagement Tracking
- For Sales Teams/Organizations
- Intent Data
- Lead Capture
- Lead Management