What is Education.com?
Education.com – Our Learning Library is designed with flexibility, so it can be tailored to your child’s unique interests and needs
- Unlimited access to an expanding library of resources that help build 800+ key learning skills
- More than 20,000 engaging and colorful math, social studies, reading, and writing worksheets for skill practice
- Step-by-step learning with fun, interactive games and stories for PreK-5th grade
- Progress tracking to celebrate your children’s successes
Can do for you
Our learning library With 30,000+ digital and printable resources, kids can learn about any topic they’re curious about.
- Lesson Plans: Our ready-made lesson plans make it easy for classroom educators and homeschoolers to provide meaningful instruction to students.
- Worksheets: What does your student want to learn? We’ve got a worksheet for that! Our printables are a fun and easy way to learn about multiplication, sight words, animal life cycles, and much more!
- Games: We’ve got educational games galore: Sharpen math skills with Addition Pizza Party, learn letters with Alphabet Cloud Catcher, and transform study time into an adventure every day!
- Activities: Get hands-on with learning! Our expert-designed activities bring hundreds of topics to life through science experiments, engaging writing prompts, creative art projects, and more.
Who should use it?
- Games: Engage and motivate learners with online Pre-K–8th grade math and literacy games.
- Student Growth: Realize improved student learning outcomes.
- Privacy and Safety: Centralized and secure management of student data and teacher accounts.
- Instructional Flexibility: Access 37,000 educator-created supplemental resources, lesson plans and project-based learning activities.
- Endless resources. Endless fun. Endless savings.: Premium for Schools delivers a comprehensive digital learning experience for your Pre-K–8th grade classrooms. With unlimited access to Education.com for all of your teachers and students, it is a flexible, safe, and affordable way to supplement what students are learning at school.
- Enrich, Support and Extend Learning: Education.com’s proven online learning program empowers teachers to help students build essential skills and excel in math and reading.
- Blended Learning: Supercharge your blended learning program with engaging online math and reading games for your students, motivating them to be active participants in their learning.
- Progress Tracker: Empower teachers with concise and actionable learning data through the Progress Tracker, allowing them to quickly identify areas for enrichment and reteaching.
- Administrator Reports: Equip administrators with classroom level performance data and product adoption information to gauge program effectiveness.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I add teachers to my account? School account owners and administrators get access to the School Account manager. Once there, you can invite teachers to your account by entering their name and email. You can also add other people to be administrators on your account. Administrators do not count against the number of licenses purchased.
- How many students does each teacher seat serve? Printable materials, such as worksheets, can be downloaded in unlimited quantities in as many grades as you would like by each teacher in your account. In the Guided Lessons learning program, Premium users can add up to 35 students. Contact us if you need more students per account.
- What platforms do your interactive Guided Lessons work on? Guided Lessons can be played on laptops, desktops, tablets, and smart boards. It works great on Chromebooks and iPads. For best results, we recommend using Google Chrome.
- I live outside of the U.S. Can I still use Premium for Schools? Yes! Our resources are popular in countries throughout the world. All plan prices are listed in U.S. dollars.