What is Audiencer?
Audiencer is the world’s most smartest and most deeply digging FB targeting interests research app that gives even newbies access to those untapped hidden interests that are impossible to get with default FB audience tool.
- Each product offers great features for users. Let’s learn about Audiencer’s features and benefits
- To understand the default audience on Facebook, you’ll need expensive advice from others like Jon Loomer. You can work with a few clicks. All you need to do is enter the keyword you want to search. It will automatically integrate and deepen the information for you. You will save countless time and money with this feature.
- It is a community where you can benefit from all members. You just need to work really hard and seriously to develop your business. All process users experience is learned.
- When a member is saved by another member, Audiencer will pay attention to this. When you log in to Audiencer, it will provide you with the latest market information so you can easily make the most of it. You will no longer have to waste to search for keywords.
- It also has some other great features. You can learn more about them on their sales page.
- get access to monthly DFY already proven & tested targeting interests that have made us 4-5 figures per campaign.
- get 17 DFY targeting interests packs today and then 10 interests packs every single month
- Video Consumption Retargeting
- Scroll Amount Retargeting
- Time Spent Retargeting
- Language Retargeting
- Email Clickers Retargeting
- Groups Retargeting
- Lookalikes by Traffic Source
- Lookalike from Content
- Audience Segmentation
- Conversion Tracking
- Sales Funnel Conversion Tracking
- Profit/ROI Tracking
- Funnel Profit/ROI Tracking
- Detailed Reports
- Compare by Traffic Source
- Compare by Media
- Compare by Ad Content
- Advanced A/B Testing
- Add UNLIMITED Offers
- Compare by Adwords/Analytics Keyword
- Reseller License
Why you should use Audiencer?
Their standard in Interest Targeting is that they combine human knowledge and computer power to make the best recommendations for your target customers. All they need from you is to let them know who you’re targeting
Who should use Audiencer?
- Agencies: Agencies that run ad campaigns for their clients and need targeting research with each new onboarded client.
- Freelance Advertisers: Not yet an agency but still serving clients? We can help you too
- Marketers & Consultants: Selling courses or consultance? Audiencer might help you
- Ecom Store Owners: New Single Product Store? Multi niche store? You might need to find some interests …
- Marketing Teams: Wether you work in an agency or a startup, you may need to reach out to your perfect customers at some point …
- Solopreneurs / Beginners: If you’re just starting out in your ads journey, interest targeting might be your best friend
Top Features of Audiencer
Discover Hidden Interests via The API
- In the ads manager, you’re limited to 25 results for both the search function and the suggestions functionality.
- At Audiencer, we’re using the Marketing API to bring you the full list of interests that would come as results of your searches.
- Navigate further as much as you’d like and hand pick the best interests for your campaign.
Lower Your CPC With High Affinity Interests
A quick example so you understand.
- Everybody knows about fishing hooks and fishing in general, but only people really into fishing will know what angling is.
- This means that if you’re in the fishing niche, you have way better chances when targeting “angling” than when targeting “fishing”.
- Speed Up Your Research And Save Time On The Way
Interests research becomes much easier.
- You know the old way: have a notepad next to you, go to insights, type in some keyword, check audience size, do a search in the Ads Manager, see if that interest is related if it has the right size, then write it down, then move on to the next one, then grab suggestions for all of them.
- This takes a lot of time. In fact, it takes way longer than it should.
- You don’t need to do any of that.