What is WP Portfolio?
Need a better platform to showcase beautiful websites, images and videos to attract your clients and customers? The WP Portfolio plugin will help you display them together and create a good impression on all of them.
Features of WP Portfolio
- UNLIMITED LAYOUTS
- Multiple layouts allow you to showcase your portfolio better.
- ITEMS SEARCH SYSTEM
- A search field will help users search relevant demos quickly.
- INTEGRATED DEMOS
- Ready-to-use website demos that can be imported on your website.
- This is a lightweight plugin that does not have an adverse effect on your website.
- PERFORMANCE FOCUSED
- Add a beautiful portfolio to your website without affecting its performance.
- LAZY LOADING
- You are assured faster loading pages, since images are loaded after your content.
- MASONRY GRID
- Display all your products in a masonry grid layout with all necessary details.
- INFINITE SCROLL
- The infinite scroll feature allows you to load a number of products as the user scrolls.
- SORTABLE CATEGORIES
- Categorize products and sort them so that users know where to find them on store.
About the Author
- Dan Harrison, of ”WP Doctors, is a blogging fanatic, who has been running WordPress on all of his websites for years. Mr. Harrison was the original author of WP-Portfolio in all of its greatness. Late in 2014, the maintenance of the plugin was taken over by ShrinkTheWeb so that Mr. Harrison could focus on other interests.
- Automatically generated website thumbnails (to save you hassle)
- Upload custom images for any or all portfolio listings (e.g. for showing off graphic design work, et cetera)
- [Option] Supports website screenshot upgrade features …such as Custom Size, Full-Length, et cetera
- [Option] Responsive Grid View layout (fully customizable)
- Limited Directory Support (output list of active groups) (with links to an editable, dedicated page for each group)
- Support for grouping entries to categorize your work
- Ability to easily add listings to multiple groups
- Ability to create unlimited, custom fields per listing (fields can be shown/hidden or checked, in code, for value, etc)
- TinyMCE shortcode helper in WP Visual Editor …makes it simple to build a customized portfolio shortcode!
- [Option] Show/Hide a URL and/or description for each listing
- [Option] Use HTTPS for web page screenshots (secure images)
- [Option] Open thumbnails in a Lightbox in original size
- Ability to fully customize the layout (through HTML and CSS)
- Ability to use tokens to add links, text, etc to listings …For instance, easily link your custom image or screenshot
- and more!