What is Convert Pro?
Convert Pro is a list building plugin for WordPress that makes the process of generating leads effortless. With an efficient editor, you don’t need any coding skills to create attractive pop-pups and opt-in forms.
And with an ever-growing library of professionally designed templates, you can get your forms live in a few clicks.
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Multi-step Call-to-Actions
- Ready-to-use Templates
- Google Analytics Integration
- 30+ Mailer Integrations
- Exit Intent Popups
- On-Click Popups
- Info-bar / Slide-in
- After Post / Inline CTA’s
- Yes / No Forms
- Full Screen CTA’s
- Convert Mat
- Page Level Targeting
- Split / AB Testing
- Referrer Detection
- Device Detection
- AdBlock Detection
Convert Pro Review: Key Points
Let us check the main advantages of Convert Pro,
1. Easy to use
- Convert Pro has a clean dashboard to create and manage Call-to-actions from one place. Pick a ready to use template (or blank) and edit it using the drag and drop builder.
- Add any kind of design element (texts, images, videos, buttons, shapes, and more) and customize it. Anyone can create popups/opt-in forms with the built-in elements and settings. There is a live preview option for desktop and mobile devices. So you can preview how your call-to-action will appear on both device types and make changes.
- Being highly customizable, you’ll be able to change almost anything like text color, background, font family, alignment, border, etc. It also packed with over 100 shapes, social icons, and button designs that you can insert and use with drag and drop abilities.
2. Beautiful templates
Convert Pro offers many professionally-designed templates to launch your CTA campaign in minutes. They can be used for any purpose such as lead generation, product promotions, webinar registration, resume collection, and so on. You can also utilize their blank template and add elements to design a CTA from scratch.
It supports creating unlimited campaigns and add them to anywhere on WordPress- as popup, top bar, footer bar, sidebar widget, slide in, or within the content. Install Convert Pro on all your websites and run a variety of campaigns to collect emails and boost affiliate earnings.
Convert Pro comes with the following add-ons,
- Connects—Lets you connect to the third-party email marketing services
- A/B Test-Lets you create two designs with small differences and compare them to find the best
- Grid-Lets you add a grid to the editing screen, so you can better align elements
- Analytics-Lets you connect to Google Analytics to track impressions and conversions on each CTA campaign
- Import/Export-Lets you import and export CTAs from one website to another
Convert Pro has an extensive feature-set with the aim of making the design and implementation of your forms as quick and easy as possible.
The key features include:
- A mobile editor for mobile responsive forms
- Drag and drop customisation to make designing code-free
- Cloud technology for the implementation of high-quality templates
- Ready-to-use templates so you can click, edit and publish
- Advanced timing triggers to target the right people at the right time
- A/B testing for optimising your forms
- Advanced filters to personalise your message
- Real-time analytics to track conversions
- Leading mailer integrations to connect your favourite third-party services
Convert Pro add-ons
Besides the Analytics, A/B Test and Connects add-ons, Convert Pro offers 3 more add-ons to further facilitate your CTAs.
- Grid which adds a grid into the editor for better placement and alignment
- Import/Export which allows you export CTAs to other websites
Convert Pro: Pros and cons
With any WordPress plugin, there are advantages and pitfalls. The same is true for Convert Pro.
- Intuitive drag and drop editor
- Mobile editor
- Professionally designed templates
- Advanced rulesets and triggers
- Page level targeting
- Integration with popular third-parties
- Google analytics integration
- A/B testing
- Geo Location Tagging
- Limited Templates for Convert Mat CTA