What is Snackeet Croissant ?
Snackeet is a web story builder that lets you design interactive landing pages to engage your audience, collect leads, and launch surveys. It lets you design engaging and interactive web pages with a range of pre-built templates as entertaining as Instagram stories. Use the design tool to place rich content throughout the page, including text, images, videos, animated stickers, calendars, and even Google Maps. You can also animate content to display emoji animations with just a click, giving your site that special “wow” factor!
- Unlimited pages per story
- Unlimited quizzes, surveys, and forms
- Unlimited questions and question types
- Unlimited stories
- Zapier integration
- Google Sheets and Google Analytics integration
- Facebook Pixel
- Data export
- Multiple landing pages
- Early access to beta features
Features and Benefits
The design tool allows you to place rich content throughout the page, including text and images. You can also add videos or animated stickers into your designs for an even more engaging experience!
- Add animated emojis to your web stories
- Create and design different interactive content like quizzes, surveys, and forms.
- Snackeet supports 14 types of answers from respondents like buttons, form fields, file uploads, and emojis.
- Use conditional logic to display questions based on user responses
- Share your forms and quizzes with the world by adding a Snackeet widget to any site. Embed it in an iframe on your website, or just link directly from one of their shareable templates!
- You can personalize the message displayed on your pages by adding variables like tracking openings or linking it to CRM.
- Detailed stats to evaluate the performance of your content
- Connect Snackeet with your favorite tools like HubSpot, Intercom and Sendinblue so you can automate more of the workflows that matter to you. It can also integrate to many other apps as well.
Who should use it?
Snackeet is a perfect tool for Lead / Talent acquisition (HR, Education, Business), digital marketing teams, schools, and recruiters who don’t want to miss any qualified lead.
Things to Note About Snackeet
- CNAME features missing at the moment, but will be implemented in the future
- Landing pages are not yet responsive
- Some users say that Snackeet needs more templates