What is Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Program ?
- Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Program – MASTER YOUR LIFE AND BUSINESS WORKFLOWS WITH NOTION.
- MARIE IS ONE OF THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE NOTION USERS IN THE WORLD
- Unlock your potential with the world’s best Notion training
- Streamline your workflows and learn how to build effective workspaces with the world’s leading Notion experts. Progress through our core curriculum at your own pace with the support of live events, office hours, and an active community of fellow learners.
- You’ve gone down the Notion rabbit-hole but quickly got overwhelmed. You binge-watched how-to videos on YouTube for hours instead of writing those blog posts you had planned.
- You see the potential of this powerful, all-in-one productivity tool, but don’t know how to fully harness it.
- Maybe you tried loading some of the pre-made templates into your account, and got frustrated because they’re not useful enough on their own. They’re not part of a bigger more integrated system.
Benifit of Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Program ?
- You feel scattered across a ton of different tools and tech
- Things often feel like they’re falling through the cracks
- Your Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote or local files are a mess
- You waste a ton of time trying to remember where you’ve saved your files
- You feel overwhelmed, like you can’t keep up with your obligations
- You don’t have a consistent system for saving files, or tracking your tasks
- You don’t have standard documentation or templates
- You make lists of goals and ideas at the beginning of the year… that you never revisit again
IF YOU FIND YOURSELF FEELING SCATTERED AND SPREAD ACROSS DIFFERENT TOOLS, PLATFORMS, APPS, AND PAPER PLANNERS…
Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Program Promises :
- Notion offers you a way to integrate all of your tasks, documents, activities, habits, ideas, and creativity in one place.
- It’s the most versatile and customizable platform for personal and professional organization + productivity, and the one I use to run every area of my life and business:
- build a second brain
- task management
- client collaboration
- strategic planning
- daily journaling
- documentation + SOPs
- idea generation
- research + exploration
- content management
If you don’t already have well-established systems, processes, and routines, you’ll simply recreate the same dysfunctional patterns from your old tools within Notion.
The Student Journey
We provide you with a component kit and guide you through a series of projects while you make the decisions and customizations that make sense for your unique needs. Build up your databases and workspaces one area at a time to reduce overwhelm.
LEVEL 0 : HELLO NOTION
- Your orientation to Notion. Grab the workspace components provided (or work with your own pre-existing databases), and set up your sidebar as you get ready to build up your workspace.
LEVEL 1 : NOTION ESSENTIALS
- Build your foundational Notion skills. A triage of sorts; getting you using Notion in practical ways, getting your data into the tool as quickly as possible, while building practical pages.
LEVEL 2 : NOTION DASHBOARDS
- Manage and manipulate your data through the design of elegant dashboards across different areas of your life and business operations.
LEVEL 3 : NOTION ZEN MASTER
- Streamline and optimize your Notion workspace with more advanced features to further customize your dashboards. Go deeper on niche use cases.
What’s Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Program Included :
Notion Mastery is a semi-guided learning journey. Go through the core material at your own pace, with the support of live office hours, a helpful community forum, live trainings, and themed workshops.
The curriculum and templates are accessed via member invite into the Notion Mastery Notion workspace. Yes, the program is delivered entirely through Notion!
- Action-focused curriculum that helps you learn by building your workspace. Learn both Notion concepts and workflow design through a combination of text, gifs, graphics, and videos.
- Ongoing live trainings, workshops, and events. Access our entire training library when you join (replays available for different timezones!)
- Access to private office hours twice a month to ask any questions, see examples, and trouble-shoot or problem-solve aspects of your workspace.
- A supportive online forum where you can get your questions answered, get insights into other approaches and workflows, request new lessons or templates, and connect with other Notion users.
- A Solves database containing a growing library of walk-throughs and answers to complex or tricky student-requested questions and scenarios.
- Formula Fundamentals: a mini course that teaches you how to work with Notion’s database formulas feature.
- Weekly Review Sessions: Guided time to identify any challenges or areas of improvement, update your project progress, schedule (or re-schedule) any next actions, and take a few moments to plan the following week (Currently Fridays at 12:30pm PT).
- A growing resource library of templates, examples, and use cases from a variety of industries and niches.
- 12 months of free updates as Notion continues to add new features, and a changelog so you can keep track of course and template changes over time.
Who Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Program is for
Notion is ideal for you if you want more granular control over your task management, goal setting, and personal knowledge management systems, and value integration.
You’re a good fit for this course if:
- You’re ready to commit to Notion as a key part of your technical stack.
- You are the owner of your workspace, and work either solo or with a team smaller than 5.
- You generally feel overwhelmed or frustrated with your current workflow, and your task list is giving you major side-eye.
- You’re looking for long-term shifts in your systems and workflows, not quick fixes.
- You recognize that despite all the fanciest templates, you will still need to put in the work to customize your workspace to your own needs.
- You’re willing to be patient with yourself as you learn both a new tool, and a new way of being. This may involve confronting feelings of frustration or perfectionism!
You’re NOT a good fit for this course if:
- You’re still on the fence about Notion, and — OH LOOK A NEW SHINY!!
- You’re rushed or panicked, and don’t have time to invest in developing a workspace that works for you.
- You’re trying to get a large team onboarded onto Notion quickly.
- You’re looking for a quick fix for years of disorganization and lack of good systems.
- You expect/require your workspace to be perfect and aren’t interested in the work of customizing your space.
- You’re looking for Notion to behave exactly like all the other tools you’re used to.
- You’re concerned you might be joining a cult.
Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Program’s Download Proof