What is Viqeo ?
Viqeo is an all-in-one platform that lets you create interactive, monetizable videos that boost engagement and revenue. It lets you add customizable, interactive elements to your videos, like clickable calls-to-action, polls and quizzes.
You’ll be able to enable non-linear playback options, where certain parts of your content are only shown to viewers who answer specific in-video questions. Insert additional visuals like closed-captioning and animation, all within a simple editing interface that lets you preview the final product. Since Viqeo is a dimension-free, mobile-driven player, videos will play cleanly whether they’re viewed horizontally, vertically, or on a desktop.
FE – Viqeo Enterprise LTD – $179
- Videos for websites
- Storytelling for social media
- Stories for websites
- Google Web Stories
- Team management
- Custom logo
- Interactive features
- CTA buttons in player
- Remarketing options for poll results
- Player for websites without ads
- API video creation (300 videos per month)
- API for analytics and video upload and download
- Subtitles for videos
- A/B testing for stats in player
What are the key features?
Viqeo Stories Studio simplifies stories creation by using customizable templates.
The user can start from existing web articles, and the tool will extract images, videos, text automatically to speed up the creation process.
Features list of Viqeo
- Template-based approach
- Convert articles to stories in a semi-automatic way
- Monetize AMP Stories & Stories on your website
- Horizontal and Vertical preview
- Export to AMP, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat in different screen ratios
- Embed stories to any websites and monetize them with video ads.
What are the next great features coming soon?
The team will continue to improve the UX/UI of the tool and add more default templates, and more features such as:
- Analytics support
- Monetization set up for AMP Stories
- More themes & animations
- Quick text addition if the story is created from an article
- Free video/photo libraries
- Video tutorials