What is Scopio ?
Scopio is stock of thousand images which give you an unlimited supply of amazing photos from all over the world.
- Download 200 images per month
- License coverage for unlimited uses
- Saved Boards
- Customer Support
- Unlimited Print
Who should use for?
- Tech Companies
- Dog trainers
- NFT artists
- Youtube Creators
- IT and Web Developers
- Apps and Services
- Small Businesses
- Content Creators
- Hotel and Travel Media Sites
What is NFT art?
- NFTs are non-fungible digital assets that can be created from a digital file such as a JPG, GIF, or MP3. Examples include music, videos, games, memes, and there’s even been an autographed tweet NFT from the founder of Twitter – but a lot of excitement exists around digital art NFTs and the impact they may have on the future of fine art collecting.
- They are the only female-owned NFT marketplace and first photography-focused NFT marketplace.
With the increase in the number of photographs submitted as NFTs, they noticed degrading images of women, or images encouraging violent acts being most valued NFTs today, which is why they see as our duty to shed light on our photographers’ talent and their amazing images and fascinating stories from all around the world.
- Scopio will be featuring these images in curated collections to serve cause-driven events, highlight important topics and matters, as well as add a nice fun touch to your collection of NFTs! Each collection promotes the artists behind every image, thus opening doors for these creatives to get hired as well. They find it is our job at Scopio to hold on to authenticity and visual language in photography.
Do I need to do constant checks and observations on the images I upload, or is this something that will earn?
- Once you register your NFT it will go through a process called “minting,” this image is going to be registered on a platform, like Solana or Ethereum. That record is unique, meaning that it can only be traded from person to person, so after you do your first selling of that image, the buyer can also sell it to someone else, who can sell it again, and so on. As for you, being the original artist/creator of that NFT, you will receive royalties for each transaction of that NFT in the future, which is automatically credited in your crypto wallet (Phantom).