What is WP Rocket ?
WP Rocket is much more than just a WordPress caching plugin. It’s the most powerful solution to boost your loading time, improve your PageSpeed score, and optimize your Core Web Vitals.
- Quick Setup
- Page Caching
- Cache Preloading
- Sitemap Preloading
- GZIP Compression
- Browser Caching
- Database Optimization
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
- Minification / Concatenation
- Defer JS Loading
- CloudFlare Compatibility
- DNS Prefetching
- Mobile Detection
- Multisite Compatibility
- eCommerce Friendly
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Connected Users
Who should use WP Rocket?
- For Bloggers
You are writing great SEO-friendly content but the bounce rate on your blog keeps kicking in. Make your blog faster with this tool, and keep your readers glued to the screen!
- For Freelancers and Agencies
Building beautiful WordPress sites is not enough: they should also load fast and convert. Let WP Rocket take care of speed optimization while you focus on building awesome sites for your clients.
- For your eCommerce
57% of consumers will abandon a site loading in more than 3s. Thanks to its eCommerce dedicated optimizations, it can make your online store reach the stars.
What are benifits of using WP Rocket?
Cached Pages, Ultra-Fast Loading Time
- Google and other search engines love fast websites. When the loading time of your pages increases, your readers get bored and abandon you. Don’t let this happen: take advantage of caching with WP Rocket!
- This tool caches your pages by creating static HTML files and making them easily available for future visitors.
Make Your Files Lighter
- A fast load time also depends on the amount of files that are uploaded to your website.
- With this tool, you can minify and combine the CSS and JS files of your site, optimize CSS delivery, and load JS deferred.
Media Files Loaded Only When Needed
- It includes a smart set of options to tweak the display of images and iframes on your site.
- With LazyLoad, you can defer the loading of images or iframes, leaving them ”off-screen” until the users need them.
- Lazy-loading is a brilliant way of optimizing both perceived and real performance. It also saves the users bandwidth because they won’t have to download all your images!
A Tidy Database for a Happy Website
- A clean database runs more efficiently and it also helps to speed up your site.
- This tool provides a dedicated set of options to optimize your database and keep it lean.