What is RSSMultiply ?
RSSMultiply-New Cloud traffic generation Software pulls priceless free traffic 24/7 using “Fresh & New” content and from BIG 3 networks!
…without SEO, backlinks or wasting time manually posting outdated content.. Only by using the power of RSS feeds and “Google Alerts” automation…
- ALL STANDARD RSS FEEDS
- Use all standard RSS feeds. RSS feed frm any wordpress and non wordpress sites, Youtube feeds etc. Literally every type of feed is supported
- GOOGLE ALERTS INCLUDED
- Use Google alert feeds to dominate your keyword and niche. Drive instant traffic thru trending and viral content before it becomes viral
- WORDPRESS MODULE
- Connect your wordpress blog and post RSS feed content with all custom modifications like
- Title, tags, categories
- FACEBOOK AND TWITTER CAMPAIGNS
- Connect your Fan pages and Twitter accounts and repost your wordpress posts or set up independant RSS campaigns for their own
- SET UP AND FORGET CAMPAIGNS
- 10 minutes to create a campaign that can run forever and fetch compounding traffic for log term success
- UNLIMITED CAMPAIGNS
- Create unlimited campaigns for WP, FB and Twitter without needing any upgrades
- CLOUD BASED APP
- Cloud based web app works even on modile devices. Login and create campaign or monitor campaigns anywhere
- FULLY APPROVED APPS
- RSSMultiply FB and Twitter apps are fully approved. No manual set ups needed. Get up and running immediately
- INCLUDES FUTURE UPGRADES
- As early bird offer, membrs get free feature upgrades free for life without any additional costs
- HIGH QUALITY APP AND SUPPORT
- High quality dedicate support from Jay Venka himself. Good track record for software quality and support since 2012
- Offer will also be promoted inside members area and in app with naked links for maximum conversion.
- With DONE FOR YOU, we give customers the ability to infinitely expand their campaigns… with 100s of done for you campaigns pre-created for them!
- Offer will also be promoted inside members area with naked links for maximum conversion. $1 trial offer will be included in exit/downsell