What is Gitscrum ?
GitScrum is a Smart Project Management Tool. Do like hundreds of companies worldwide, use GitScrum to organize your remote team for better collaboration and increased productivity.
- Split assignments in smaller chunks inside each task.
- Name teammates directly on tasks, to request prompt attention.
- Track time
- Measure time for tasks completion to determine their complexity.
- Include supporting documents to help collaborators understand requests.
- Due Dates
- Determine deadlines, to keep the team’s task awareness.
- Assign & Collaborate
- Hold one or more responsible for a task, share it to work together.
- Get notified of all task updates and accomplishments.
- Guide task execution by describing details. Ask and answer questions.
- Add reference YouTube videos to your tasks.
- Sprints – Milestones
- Relate your project stages to objectives that taste like victory, ordering tasks into Git Scrum Sprints.
- Identify your task status or priorities by colors.
- Code Highlights
- Include code snippets in your task descriptions to standardize and facilitate your development process.
Key GitScrum Features
Project planning and task management
- manage tasks with Kanban boards and checklists
- set project goals
- track time and follow project calendar
- view changelog
- view performance chart & project dashboards
- create custom workflows
- set deadlines, subtasks and attach files to tasks
- view bug status report
- assign users
- email notifications
- plan sprints with Kanban boards
- view burndown charts
- employ timeboxing
- view remaining days in Sprint
- set and track sprint goals
- define acceptance criteria
- prioritize through MoSCoW (Must, Should, Could, or Won’t) method or custom methods
What’s Unique About GitScrum?
- In many ways, Git Scrum offers your standard set of features that you’d require in any agile Scrum tool. However, something unique about this agile management tool is that it’s designed with gamification approach to project management. It offers an evaluation module that allows you to understand each individual’s contribution as well as each team’s performance, enabling you to evaluate contributions in a transparent way and reward outstanding team members.
- Some agile tools include a time-tracking feature, but many rely on third party apps. Git Scrum is one of the few Scrum software tools to include a time-tracking feature, which in many cases eliminates the need for a subscription to another time-tracking tool.