What is Domcop ?
DomCop acquires metrics from several sources by paying for it because we believe that investment in great metrics leads to great domains. This ensures that our customers always have the best metrics available and spend as little time as possible on finding the right domains. Our competitors on the other hand do not have these metrics available. In addition we spend a lot of our time and resources in ensuring that we have the most exhaustive list of expired domains that you can find anywhere.
- Spend seconds instead of hours
- What DomCop does for you, is show you a list of all these domains along with important metrics for every domain. These metrics, along with our powerful filtering and sorting capabilities, will help reduce the size of the daily list from 200,000+ to just a handful of the very best domains. What would take you hours, will now literally take you seconds to do.
- Access 90+ top industry metrics
- You can easily find domains using the best metrics available from Moz, Majestic, SEMRush, SEMrush and Social Networks. We buy only the best, the latest, and, the most comprehensive industry wide metrics so you have the maximum amount of information to make a decision. No other tool gives you access to 90+ metrics.
- DomCop supports extensive metrics from Majestic, Moz, Estibot, Alexa and SEMrush. The most popular metrics are Moz Domain Authority, Moz DA Trend, Page Authority, Majestic Trust Flow and Topical Category, Estibot domain value and SEMrush traffic data.
- Avoid the pitfall of ending up with a useless domain
- With Domcop you get access to domains imported from domain auctions, public drop lists and our private drop lists. You can rest easy because we check whether the domains have been banned by google and whether they show up in google search, so you never end up with a useless domain.
- We also check whether the domain is spammy by looking at keywords in the domain and their backlinks, and use metrics to calculate the likelihood that the backlinks are not authentic.
- Crawlers run on our servers, not yours
- You can use our domains crawler that lets you scrape websites in bulk to find domains that are available to be registered and have amazing backlinks. Your personal crawlers run on our servers and are entirely web based. You do not need to install any software or have a VPS or proxies in order to do use them.
7 Main Features of DomCop
DomCop has a few main features that make it different from other expired domain search tools.
Huge Number of Expiring & Auctioned Domains
- The first is the sheer number of domains that they have in their database. They boast over 10 million expired and aged domains, which is an impressive number.
- This means that you’re much more likely to find the perfect domain for your needs, as there’s a very good chance it will be in their database.
Updated Every Minute
- Another great feature of DomCop is that its database is updated every single minute.
- This means that you’re always getting the most up-to-date information on expired and auctioned domains, which is essential if you want to be able to snag them before someone else does.
Strong Domain Data
- DomCop has strong domain data for each of the domains in its database. This includes things like the Majestic, Moz, domain authority, and many more.
- This information is crucial when you’re trying to determine whether a domain is worth buying.
Advanced Search Options
- DomCop also has some advanced search options that allow you to narrow down the results to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- This is great if you have a specific domain name in mind, or if you want to find domains with certain characteristics.
- This is a list of domains that have had their expiration dates passed in the last two years, and they all have outstanding metrics.
- You can use their crawler to crawl any website you like, and they’ll provide it to you.
- This is where you’ll be able to upload all your domains, and DomCop will provide you with all the metrics supported.
How To Use DomCop to Find Expired Domains?
- Let’s say, you’ve opted in for the $98/month package. Now, you’re looking for all of the expired domains with a PageRank of 3 or less, a Domain Authority (DA) of 35 or higher, and no one’s offering them as ‘Counteroffers.’
- Set some parameters to minimize spammy postings, since this is the only way to do so. Please note that it’s not always easy to tell if a domain is of high quality or low quality.
- The page rank slider may be used to discover domains ranging from PR2 to PR10. You can again use it to set to display all domains with DA 35 or greater.
- Then, while you’re at it, make sure that the ‘Hide Fake PR’ option is selected. Uncheck the ‘Offer/Counteroffer’ Auction type as well.
- Unchecking the ‘Offer/Counteroffer’ Auction type will ensure that only the domains to be sold when bidden upon are shown.
- You should be ready to use more filters to narrow down the list. Using metrics like Majestic Trust Flow or Moz Domain Authority in identifying high-quality expired domains is a good approach.
- You may also enter a specific price, and if you come upon a domain that piques your interest, simply click the star symbol in front of it to add it to your watchlist.
- Alternatively, you may simply go to the domain name and press it to be taken to the domain purchase page immediately.
Pros & Cons of DomCop
There are a few pros and cons of using DomCop that you should be aware of before you decide to use it.
Pros of DomCop
- A huge number of expiring & auctioned domains
- Updated every minute
- Strong domain data
- Advanced search options
- Allows you to narrow down results
- Save specific domains to the watchlist
- Preference settings can be saved for future use
- Sends email notifications daily
- A web-based program, so there’s no need to install anything.
Cons of DomCop
- It’s a bit on the expensive side.
- The user interface could be a bit more user-friendly.
- There’s no way to try it for free.
- New customers only get a 2-day money-back guarantee, which isn’t enough time to find out if the tool is right for you.