What is Big Content Search ?
Big Content Search Is What You Need To Lift Your Business To The Next Level
This is a real game-changer, with that much content your business’ growth will explode.
Just imagine what you could do with all this content …
It is the first search engine for Private Label Rights content. Database with over 225000 PLR articles and 1000 eBooks. Sign up for $1 trial or save at discounted packages.!
- 1. Build Money-Grabbing Niche Websites
- 2. Create a New Info Product Every Week
- 3. Easily Build Hundreds Of Quality Backlinks
Big Content Search Can do for you
- Build Money-Grabbing Niche Websites: With the main bottleneck (content!!) out of the way, you will be able to produce small niche websites at an astonishing pace. Just follow five easy steps: find a lucrative niche, create a blog, search for content, edit & publish content, build quality backlinks to your site. The last three steps are extremely easy and fast with Big Content Search.
- Create a New Info Product Every Week: With that many eBooks available at your fingertips you can create a new info product every week – with a complete sales funnel that includes squeeze pages, autoresponder and upsells. And you could even create a blog and post to it every week.
- Easily Build Hundreds Of Quality Backlinks: Search engines are still one of the most important traffic sources for any website. But for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) you need a lot of content. With Big Content Search you have 225,000 articles available to be spun and sent directly to your favorite submitter.
Big Content Search Frequently Asked Questions
- Under what license is this content offered? It’s offered as Private Label content, also known as Private Label Rights. This is a type of license where authors giveaway or sell most or all of their rights to the content. This usually means you can modify the content, sell it, resell it, claim authorship etc. And if you change the product significantly you can even claim copyright.
- I’ve heard I need to only use unique content but this content is shared. There are many uses for private label articles and eBooks, many of them don’t include Google and “duplicate content” (think newsletters, ebooks, reports, membership sites). Also see next question.
- Will Google penalize me for using “duplicate content”? No, Google does not penalize duplicate content. Duplicate content is a myth. For example: most if not all news websites publish the exact same news stories they receive from one of the few news agencies (Reuters, Associated Press and others). That’s usually thousands of copies per each news story but none of the websites get penalized. And this is just one example. You need to make sure your blog has one main topic (don’t post about weight loss and kitchen sinks), and that you add images and videos and a unique article now and then.
- Do you have articles and ebooks on my topic? We recommend you search for content within the search box in the middle of this page. You can also request and vote on new topics inside the members’ area.
How long are the articles and ebooks? All articles, with the exception of recipes, are at least 300 words long and up to 900 words. All ebooks have at least 5 pages of content, most are longer than 10 pages.